Monday, December 21, 2020

Why I Still Blog...

It has been more than 5 years since I registered with Blogspot to document my travels to different places here in the Philippines as well as in other countries. My work as a fashion director has brought me around the country and the world. Then, it dawned upon me that blogging is a good way to exercise my mind and hone my writing skills that I did in college. The God-given gift of scribbling and a good eye for details made me realize that I can publish my own works (write-ups and photos) online without paying for a publisher. And it is for the world to read and see.

Many naysayers say that blogging is passe and the new thing now is vlogging. I beg to disagree! I can posts my Youtube videos in this site and still be able to write about my travels. Some of the pictures I use for my blogs are my own. Some, I borrow from their rightful owners and credit them at the end of each blog.

These days, we can all do what we want to do as long as we don't step on other people's toes. Do what we are good at. Do what makes us happy. Since my student days, writing has been a part of happiness. It helps me release my inner thoughts and share to those who want to read them. Personally, it gives me a sense of fulfillment that I was able to publish my works with much ease and with expansive exposure. The wonders of internet...

To all my friends who share their precious time by reading my blogs, THANK YOU! To those who watch my vlogs, THANK YOU! To those who feel bored with my blogs, THANK YOU! I just have a great sense of gratitude knowing that people still click and read/watch.

Nothing can stop me. I will blog and vlog to my heart's desire. I will keep on enjoying what I do and share my thoughts to those who appreciate my write-ups and videos. To those who have been supporting my Blogspot site, I hope you won't get tired in clicking. I didn't know that I can earn from all these. THANK YOU for the support!

1 comment: